Shipping & Delivery
- Free shipping for all items and all orders.
- There is an additional charge starting from $15 for special shipping appointed by customers.
- All orders will receive a tracking number.
- The shipping will normally take approximately 7-14 business days to arrive, while it occasionally takes about 10-25 days owing to the bad weather or other unexpected situations.(Note:Saturday, Sunday, and China holidays are not considered business days. For holidays add one business day to all delivery methods. )
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct, we are not held liable for any fail-to-deliver or lost items due to incomplete or incorrect address.
- All orders are shipped in plain boxes to be discreetly delivered to your door with complete privacy.
- The delivery lead time depends on the quantity of items you ordered or other uncertainties, we will inform you via email after your payment or you can consult us before/after paying.
- All items that we sell on our site are normally legal, however if certain countries restrict these items for use or sale we cannot be held liable if these items are seized or confiscated by customs
- We also are not held liable for any tariffs, import duties or international taxes that may be imposed outside China.
- On all international shipments once the shipment arrives into the destination country and customs received the package, the customs agents make all the final delivery arrangements. After tracking the package and it states the package is in customs the customer can contact their local customs agents for final delivery information and arrangements.
- Sometimes problems occur in transit of packages. However we will always assist our customers in the resolution of these instances.
1. Even though we do not require an email address or phone number on orders, this information is very important to us to alert our customer of any problems or delays.
2. High Risk Countries: some countries that we have found to be risky as far as importing to with customs seizures and problems are Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Kuwait, and South Korea. We take every effort to accommodate our customers but we cannot control deliveries to these "hot spots".